Benefits of Coastal Healthcare Resources Placement Services
We work for you! This is the first thing you should know.
At Coastal, you're never just a dollar sign and decimals. You are – and are treated as -- a valued colleague, one for which we work hard to find the right professional and personal fit.
Benefits of Signing On with Us – We Guarantee You Won't Be Disappointed
- Earn Top Dollar – We'll help you find a position where you can earn top dollar in your field. You'll also receive additional benefits like health insurance, per diems, private housing assistance, savings options, direct deposit -- and a whole lot more.
- Live Life as You Want – If you prefer variety and the change of pace flexible assignments offer, we can help you find positions as frequently or infrequently as you like.
- Permanent Placement Where You Want – When it is time to relocate or settle down, we will search the entire country to match you with the ideal permanent position in your destination of choice.
- The Nation Is Your Employment Option – We have nationwide industry contacts, so no matter where you want to go, we will help you find the perfect job in your chosen location.
- You're Never Alone – We provide personal assistance and work with you on an ongoing basis throughout your assignment to ensure that it is a pleasant and rewarding experience.
- Licensing and Credentialing Assistance – We understand licensing paperwork can be time consuming and confusing. We will assist you with any questions you may have regarding our credentialing process and any professional licensure paperwork you may have to complete.
- Leave Politics in Washington – We act as your liaison with the institution so you can focus on providing professional patient care without the distraction of workplace politics.
Take Your Career to the Next Level: We Make Applying Easy
You can do so online by filling out our secure application form. We're also available via email and toll-free fax at 1 (866) 992-7144. Or, you can just pick up the phone -- we're at 1.866.877.2762 (24 hours a day).